Veterans United Craft Brewery is looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent drinking experience for our guests. We are seeking candidates with a high standard for customer service and courtesy.
- Hospitality or service industry experience preferred. Being a Veteran is a plus.
- High energy and excitement for our vision, our beers, and the craft beer industry.
- Must be knowledgeable of craft beer and be willing to learn about different beer styles and the overall brewing process.
- Able to work flexible shifts and schedules; evening and weekend hours required.
- Be available to represent the brewery for special taproom events and for off-site activities such as beer and other festivals, charity events, client tours, etc.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Serve guests in a "can-do" fashion and engage them in polite conversation.
- Greet customers and provide information about products and looks for opportunity to " up-sell" products.
- Able to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean.
- Able to lift 35 pounds and transport kegs with a dolly.
- Dedicated to the position and demonstrates professionalism and integrity.
- Accountable, timely, and results-oriented.
This is a part-time position. Interested candidates should send a cover and resume to email@example.com.
How to Apply
All qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: